About the Home:
Living space: 1800 sq foot Home
Storage space: 250 sq foot utility basement
This home has three bedrooms and two and a half bathes. In
addition, there is a fourth room that could be used as a study, TV room or
another bed room.
This architecturally designed home is functional and well thought out.
The style and elegance of this light airy design brings nature right into
- Radiant floor heating and spacious decks make it a home for summer or
- The custom kitchen has a Swiss flair and is designed to be functional
as well as beautiful. The counter top is covered with granite tiles.
- Wood floors are installed throughout most of the home, with tiled
baths and carpet in the bedrooms.
- For cold nights there is an energy efficiency wood-burning stove with
a glass door.
- The cooking range, clothes dryer and water heater run on propane.
You enter into a spacious room with a vaulted wood ceiling. This floor
contains a kitchen, a living and dining room area which looks southward
through the pine trees, and opens onto a redwood deck. This floor also
contains the master bedroom with a walk-in closet, and a bath with an extra
long deep soaking tub. In addition, this floor offers another room, which
can be used as a fourth bedroom or office, or TV room.
You then walk down the stairs and enter into another living area,
or den, which opens onto another red wood deck. This floor has two more
light and airy bedrooms, a second full bath, and a spacious laundry area
with storage space.
Click on the plan
and navigate yourself through the house.